Career support during your time at Tippie
As a student at Tippie College of Business, you have access to a wide range of career resources and expertise through our Career Services Center.
- Regularly scheduled programming that showcases topics such as LinkedIn, Personal Branding, Professional Documents, Job Search, and Interview Frameworks.
- One-on-one coaching appointments to get individualized support in defining your career goals, how to approach job/internship searches, interview preparation, mock interviews, negotiations, etc.
- Support with business acumen, professional prep courses, and industry professionals.
- Tools and resources including a specialized master's career guide, online platform, and case materials.
- Opportunities to engage in with global learning opportunities / study abroad, experiential learning, case competitions, and more.
The Career Services Center works to be a trusted partner to students, faculty, staff, employers, and alumni. We are results driven and our priority is to provide exceptional service—timely, accurately, and customized.
Recruiting & Engagement with the Tippie College of Business
Tippie is more than a business college. It’s your solution—for recruiting top talent, uncovering big ideas, solving business problems, and accessing unique expertise.
We prepare our students for focused careers like investment banking, business analytics, or risk management. We bring together teams of students to work on real-world problems and develop recommendations that your firm can put in place immediately. We help organizations get their existing workforce ready to face the challenges of tomorrow. We help you close your company’s skill gaps with programs custom-tailored to your needs. Explore all that we have to offer our partners. You’ll find the more touch points you have with us, the more you have to gain.