Become a student ambassador
When applying for a master’s program, nothing is more valuable than hearing from someone who is in the midst of earning their own degree.
The Tippie Graduate Student Ambassador Program allows potential Tippie graduate students to hear from current Master of Business Analytics, Master of Finance, and dual degree students about their experiences. Ambassadors are asked to participate by:
- Joining in student panels for webinars and events
- Attending and assisting with potential student events
- Reaching out to newly admitted students
- Participating in student focus groups
- Assisting in reviewing and interviewing the next class of Student Ambassadors
- Giving tours of our buildings
- Attending college fairs alongside or in place of recruiters
Benefits of becoming a student ambassador
Being a student ambassador offers current students the opportunity to give back to Tippie by speaking to potential students. And, along with that satisfaction, you’ll also receive:
- A $500/semester scholarship (for up to 3 semesters)
- A feature on the Student Ambassador page of the Tippie College of Business website
The ability to assist leadership in shaping policy and procedures affecting Tippie graduate students
Interested in becoming an ambassador?
Applications will be accepted until October 31. Interviews will be held the following two weeks, and decisions will be made in mid-November.
If you have questions or concerns about the program or the application process, please contact Sidney Hoyle or Amanda Cvitko Quinteiro. Or, if you'd like to speak to a current ambassador about their experience, you can find their information online.