The Undergraduate Program Office has specific funding available for Tippie-affiliated student organizations to apply for during specified funding periods.
Two applications (events) per Tippie student org are permitted during a funding period. A maximum of $500 per application (event) may be allocated during a funding period.
Off-campus events (outside of the Iowa City/Coralville area) and/or professional trips are not eligible for funding through the UPO and Tippie Senate.
Applications will be processed within two weeks after the funding period deadline. Approved and allocated funds will be transferred to your student organization business account. Itemized receipts are required for reimbursements. All monies are distributed and used through the Student Organization Business Office (SOBO).
Funding application coming soon
Philosophies/Priorities of funding allocation decision process
Preference will be given for events that:
- involve meaningful collaboration with other organizations, to expand impact
- include sustainability aspects such as composting, recycling, and works to work toward zero waste
- promote personal, academic, and career success
- advocate for mental health awareness/support
- encourage a sense of belonging and engagement among all members of the Tippie community.
Events/programs should develop their members professionally, promote understanding of global and cultural awareness in business, build an inclusive community for studts, and/or are newly developed.
Please email Adam Hasan from Tippie Senate (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.